Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The Awkward First Post


Hey there,
My name is Brooke and welcome to my tiny piece of the Internet!


To be completely honest with you, the idea behind this blog is to ‘creatively procrastinate’ while I complete my honours year at university. Pretty dumb idea hey?...


...Not entirely though, because really, when it comes down to it, we all must chase the things which spark passion and happiness in our lives. And although my university degree does do this (at times), I also feel like I need a creative outlet where I’m not bound by word limits, referencing, formalised text and the opinions of my supervisors.


Hence the blog.


A big thank you goes out to my boyfriend who struggled through an hour-long conversation with me trying to put things into perspective. You always have encouraged me to follow happiness (which is why I follow you around hehe).


So yeah, welcome!
                                                                                             
Stay a few seconds or stay the whole day.

xx Brooke                                                                   
                                                          

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Thanks for the follow. You have a new follower too! Since you're just starting out, have you considered making hello cotton and she said beauty accounts? This will help generate more viewers for your blog. I have been blogging since 2011, but I found out about this only recently, and it has really helped. I feel like I need to be more outgoing too though! Looking forward to your posts!

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for your follow and for the great tips too! will look into it. I heard that google friend connect was shutting down soon, soo definitely need to look into other accounts!

      Looking forward to your posts too

      xxxx Brooke

      Delete
  2. Hi! I found your blog from a link on another blogger's profile, and I just thought you should know that you are a GREAT blogger! I hope you keep it up! If you would like to check out my blog, it's "shelbysavageoriginal.blogspot.com" :)

    ReplyDelete