Thursday, 21 March 2013

What's Trending


Soo my latest distraction over the past week is an absolutely addictive app called Trendabl

It is very similar to the well known instagram except it is purely centred around fashion, hair and make up. It is super easy to search for photos' based on brand/label or type of clothing (e.g. dresses) or even by colour.

I use it mainly as an inspiration journal. I 'like' a picture and then look back at it while shopping for my new wardrobe (...well... maybe just a new outfit since i am living on a uni students pay-check at the moment).

Many celebrities also have accounts, although i prefer to follow less well know individuals who have their own style that you don't see everyday.

If you have an account on Trendabl, leave your user name below so i can check it out!... Or if you know of any other apps that deserve more credit!

My username is Brookeamanda  

P.s. It is free to download!!!

xxx Brooke

13 comments:

  1. wow Im going to download this now! great post

    sharna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! let me know your username if you end up creating an account :)

      XXX Brooke

      Delete
  2. This seems like a great app! :)

    smiley-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is but beware it is very addictive!!


      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  3. I am loving that striped long sleeve dress under "10:41" in the image. I have been really drawn to stripes lately, but I just have a few cardigans. Anyways, cross my fingers I find such an outfit! :-) I know I'll get addicted to this, so I am going to hold off until this semester ends.

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a good idea :) Im in love with stripes at the moment too! especially the nautical kind!

      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  4. Glittery nails with a golden tip is trending in my heart too! LOOOOVE this post!

    I have subscribed to your blog on GFC if that is alright? I really loooove it! Haha! Feel free to look at my blog if you fancy it! xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golden tips is whats going to be on my nails next!!

      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  5. Thank for following me I've followed you back via bloglovin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://pillowcastles.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-ohhhh-how-exciting.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like an interesting app! i might just check it out :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this looks really cool! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check it out guys!

    Post your username if you make an account!!


    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete