Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Finished Thesis

I'm Back!


Hello! Guess what?! I have finished my thesis as well as my university degree ~ horraah!

I am soo ecstatic to have my life back and the feeling of freedom that comes with no longer having deadlines to meet is just amazing!

Thank you to those whom have left friendly messages of encouragement over the past few months! They were definitely appreciated during the tough times.

While i was away my blog reached 100 followers! Thank you so much, i will be checking out everyone's blog and leaving messages very soon.

Also during the time i was gone, one of my previous posts has spent sometime circulating Pinterest, which is so strange to me that people are interested in reposting something i wrote, but at the same time is the biggest compliment! So thank you to whoever started this! 
OOTD before my LAST exam
Can't wait to start chatting to you all again!


xxx Brooke

11 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love your posts, I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award. You can read all about it in my latest post :)

    Caitlin x

    http://www.oceanicstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that your back! I also started up my blog again so if you would like to follow back, that would be great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brooke! That's not an achievement many people can boast of. Also well done on reaching 100 followers

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your thesis & degree, major accomplishment! I just came across your blog today, so I hope you come back and post more - you have a great sense of style! And I always get excited to see more Australian bloggers!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are really beutiful ;) full of color and happiness ;)
    Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for giving that type information.That information is so helpful to us.Will be visit again on your website.
    Fingerprint Attendance System Dealers in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post....
    Sarajevo kuca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoorah for reaching 100 followers on your blog. What a great accomplishment. I super love your outfit. So chic and laid back!

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Interesting post. I really appreciate this post.
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete